Showing all 3 results
View basket ““Queen Bee Lattice” Stencil – A3” has been added to your basket.
£45.00 Add to basket
“Queen Bee Lattice” Stencil – A3
This exclusive Glasshouse Girl designed stencil features delicate bees with heart thoraxes alongside heart detailed crowns all within a dot and square lattice. The A3 sized stencil has been cut from 190gsm mylar which is reusable and suitable for paint and raised moulded effects on furniture, walls and any other flat surface you fancy giving a makeover. Included in your pack is a standalone bee stencil and a standalone crown stencil which are perfect for touch-ups or use on their own. Bee measurements - approx 72mm wide x 50mm Crown measurements - approx 57mm wide x 43mm Full instruction on how to get the best from your stencil are included.
£25.00 Add to basket
“Nolte te Bastardes” Stencil – A4
This custom made reusable stencil has been cut from 190gsm mylar to create a reusable stencil. This 3-up layout is A4 in size and comes with a FREE male / female equality symbol bonus. Full instruction on how to get the best from your stencil are included.
£59.90 Select options
“Nolte te Bastardes” Coffee Table Makeover Kit
This Glasshouse Girl DIY Kit contains all the materials you need to give your coffee table (or another small piece of furniture) a "Nolte te Bastardes" stencil top makeover! Full instruction are included with more hints and tips on top of those detailed in the tutorial on my blog! The kit contains:
- 80 grit 'surface stripping' sandpaper
- 3 x Foam paint brushes (1 x small, 1 x medium, 1 x large)
- 1 x coarse grit sanding/smoothing pad
- 1 x easy stencilling pouncer
- 100ml acrylic colour coat in June Red, Serena Teal, Martha Grey or Commander Black
- 50ml white chalk stencil paint
- 50ml weathered oak waterbased wood stain
- 50ml stain waterbased wood varnish
- 2 x paper plates
- 1 x paper bowl
- 1 x A4 Glasshouse Girl "Nolte te Bastardes" mylar stencil
- FREE BONUS GIFT: 1 x small Glasshouse Girl male/female equality symbol mylar stencil